Planning Division

Planning meeting_cropped

Any changes proposed to a parcel’s zoning or boundaries requires an application, and may require a public hearing.  Information on zone changes, special use zone amendments, conditional and designated use permits, and zoning variances can be found below under Zoning.  Information on any boundary adjustment, including minor lot splits through major new subdivisions, can be found under Subdivisions.  

Not sure which step of the development process you are on?  The Decision Tree below may help!  

Development Process Decision Tree