The Village of Los Lunas is located 22 miles south of Albuquerque, NM along the scenic Rio Grande. Summers are warm, and winters are cold and sunny. The cost of living is low, and the quality of life is high. We truly are a Small Community with Big Possibilities!
The links below provide more information about our community and services.
- Employment Opportunities
- Parks and Recreation
- Fred Luna Multi-Generational Center
- Online Forms and Applications
- Holiday Trash Pickup Schedule
- Transportation Center
- Regular Board of County Commission Meetings
- Municipal Code
- Community Wellness Council
- Council Meeting and Village Holiday Calendar