Seeking tumbling instructor! Please reach out to Brittany at (505) 352-7719 if you are interested in teaching beginners and advanced tumbling.
All classes will be held at the Fred Luna Multi-generational Center.
COVID Safe practices will be enforced. This is to include mask wearing and social distancing. At this time, parents will not be allowed to wait inside of the building. Parents will be expected to drop off their children and wait in their vehicles, or come back at the end of class to pick them up.
● Jazz- explores traditional, Broadway, and contemporary styles in a fun and energetic atmosphere.
● Ballet- a classical dance form demanding grace and precision while employing formalized steps and gestures set in intricate, flowing patterns to create expression through movement.
● Tumbling- beginner and advanced level classes that teach skills such as forward/backward rolls, handstands, cartwheels, round-offs, bridges, etc.
● Hip-Hop- primarily performed to hip-hop music. Involved a wide variation of styles and techniques such as breakdancing or popping and locking.
● Jazz- black bottoms, black jazz shoes, t-shirt, hair up and out of face.
● Ballet- tights, leotard, pink ballet shoes, hair in a bun
● Tumbling- activewear (no baggy tops), hair up and out of face.
● Hip Hop- activewear, black tennis shoes, hair up and out of face.