Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Registration info for the 2021-2022 season will be posted here once dates are finalized.
Seeking tumbling instructor! Please reach out to Brittany at (505) 352-7719 if you are interested in teaching beginners and advanced tumbling.
All classes will be held at the Fred Luna Multi-generational Center.
● Jazz- explores traditional, Broadway, and contemporary styles in a fun and energetic atmosphere.
● Ballet- a classical dance form demanding grace and precision while employing formalized steps and gestures set in intricate, flowing patterns to create expression through movement.
● Tumbling- beginner and advanced level classes that teach skills such as forward/backward rolls, handstands, cartwheels, round-offs, bridges, etc.
● Hip-Hop- primarily performed to hip-hop music. Involved a wide variation of styles and techniques such as breakdancing or popping and locking.
● Jazz- black bottoms, black jazz shoes, t-shirt, hair up and out of face.
● Ballet- tights, leotard, pink ballet shoes, hair in a bun
● Tumbling- activewear (no baggy tops), hair up and out of face.
● Hip Hop- activewear, black tennis shoes, hair up and out of face.