COVID-19 Small Business Continuity Grants
APPLICATION WINDOWS HAVE CLOSED, AWARD LETTERS HAVE BEEN ISSUED TO GRANTEES.
The Village of Los Lunas has been awarded CARES Act Small Business Grant funding for $335,475 from the New Mexico Department of Finance and Administration, and is pleased to be able to offer funding to small businesses impacted by COVID-19 public health orders.
ELIGIBLE BUSINESSES MUST:
- Be headquartered in NM;
- Have 50 or fewer full time equivalent employees;
- Have annual revenues of $2 million or less;
- Business start date no later than March 1, 2019; and
- Demonstrate the business was either forced to close or had severely curtailed business operations as a result of closure orders due to COVID-19.
ELIGIBLE EXPENSES INCLUDE:
- Business Continuity:
- Non-owner employee payroll
- Scheduled mortgage payments
- Business Redesign:
- Re-configuring physical space
- Installing Plexiglas barriers
- Purchasing web-conferencing or other technology to facilitate work-at-home
- PPE for employees
- Temporary structures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19
The Village will make funding available to qualified businesses in two rounds of applications:
Round 1 - September 11 through October 2: Businesses may apply for up to $10,000 for eligible expenses incurred from March 1, 2020 through October 2, 2020. The Village will award up to $250,000 during this application cycle. (ROUND ONE IS CLOSED)
Round 2 - October 2 through October 16: The remaining funds will be awarded towards proposed future expenditures that will be made between October 2 and December 30, 2020. Award limits for Round 2 will be determined by the total funding awarded during Round 1. (ROUND TWO IS CLOSED)
If you have any further questions, contact Ralph L. Mims at email@example.com, or call 505-839-5654.
Thank you to all of our business for being a part of our community and providing services to our residents and visitors during these trying times!