* The right to be treated with respect and dignity.
* The right to participate in the program and development of one’s service plan for care, and to be involved to the extent possible in program planning and operation.
* The right to be cared about in an atmosphere of sincere interest and concern in which needed support and services are provided.
* The Right to be fully informed in advance about each in-home service provided and about any change in such service that may affect the well-being of the individual.
* The right to be encouraged and supported in maintaining one’s independence to the extent that conditions and circumstance permit, and to be involved in a program of services designed to promote personal independence.
* The right to voice a grievance with respect to such services that is or fails to be provided without discrimination or reprisal as a result of voicing such grievance.
* The right to confidentiality of records relating to the individual.